Thursday, August 6, 2015

Not all parking spaces are equal.

We have been on vacation since Sunday, traveling to TN and SC.  There have been plenty of what I call "parking lot douche bags" - folks or institutions that do not respect the handicapped spots. 

First was this. Truck parked over the ONE accessible space at this Dunkin Donuts in Chatanooga, TN:


So yeah, we kind of just parked... diagnolly.  The employees did not care and I had photographic evidence in case there was a hungry copper nearby. Hehehe. Cops and donuts. 

Then that evening we stopped in the Chik-Fil-A in Augusta, GA.  And there spots were such that if you backed up from the accessible spaces you entered the drive thru. But silly me, why would I back out of a space?!!!!! Ah-hah poor design much? 


AND they took two handicap spaces and made them into regular spaces so as to expand the drive thru!!!

Took the same photo and changed the filter... I feel like the filter made it easier to see the painted over wheelchair spot.  Maybe not.


Lastly (we are only one day four of our trip), there was this clown who decided to park at the zebra next to my van to unload his vehicle.  I was too late to get a picture of his vehicle in the zebra but I got a picture of him walking away from his newfound space, in eyeshot of me.  I call it the walk of shame.






























No comments:

Post a Comment